The Florida Parents' Bill of Rights is Now Law
A Door of Hope
Florida parents, future generations are counting on us! Please get involved in your local communities, cities and counties on behalf of your family and your Parental Rights.
Together, we will make the difference by standing in the gap now for our children and future generations!
What can all florida parents do right now?
- GET INFORMED
- Become informed with the Florida Law entitled “Parents’ Bill of Rights” at myfloridahouse.gov. Search Parents’ Bill of Rights. Find the “Enrolled” version.
- Help us reach the goal of putting the “Florida Parents’ Bill of Rights Guide Book” into the hands of every family in Florida. Purchase printed copies for your community in bulk here.
- GET INVOLVED
- A. Decide as a family to take action. Engage in your local community with the common sense understanding that children belong to parents, not the government or institutions. Communicate and join with like-minded parents and local parental rights groups. Stand with other parents at school board meetings, community meetings, city meetings, county meetings, and state meetings on behalf of parental rights.
- Educate local government leaders about the parental rights issue. Put the “Florida Parents’ Bill of Rights Guide Book” into the hands of leaders. Protect your children and your family from entities that do not honor or respect the role of parents and families in your community.
Most Florida Parents Don't Know...
- Your rights as a parent should be simple to understand and protect.
- Statutes outlining parental rights were scattered confusingly throughout Florida law.
- They did not provide clear, comprehensive guidelines to agencies.
- This confusion for parents and governmental agencies resulted in undue infringement upon the rights of parents.
- Passing the “Parent’s Bill of Rights” consolidated current parental rights laws into one comprehensive statute providing clear and concise guidelines for Florida citizens and government agencies.
Together, we can impact change and make a difference, right now, for our children and future generations!
When it comes to raising children,
are better than
Florida Parents - It's time to make history!
Are You Ready to fight for parental rights in Florida?
Your involvement brings hope to Florida and its families.