Contact your Florida State Representative and ask them to join Rep. Erin Grall in supporting and cosponsoring HB 241, the Parent’s Bill of Rights.
Contact your Florida State Senator and ask them to join Senator Ray Rodriguez in supporting and cosponsoring SB 582, the Parent’s Bill of Rights.
Florida Parents -
it's time to make history!
Most Florida Parents Don't Know...
- Your rights as a parent should be simple to understand and protect.
- Statutes outlining parental rights are currently scattered confusingly throughout Florida law.
- They do not provide clear, comprehensive guidelines to agencies.
- This confusion for parents and governmental agencies results in undue infringement upon the rights of parents.
- Passing the “Parent’s Bill of Rights” will consolidate current parental rights laws into one comprehensive statute providing clear and concise guidelines for Florida citizens and government agencies.
what's the solution?
- A grassroots movement of Florida citizens embracing their fundamental rights as parents and actively engaging in the Florida legislative process and working with government to secure those rights.
- Florida Legislators passing this common-sense law that acknowledges the fundamental rights and responsibilities of parents to raise their children and outlines the role government plays in helping protect the rights of these parents and children.
When it comes to raising children,
are better than
An interview with Representative Erin Grall about her Florida Parent’s Bill of Rights.
Florida Parents - It's time to make history!
Are You Ready to fight for parental rights in Florida?
Your involvement brings hope to Florida and its families.