Why we need
the parent's bill of rights in florida
- Your rights as a parent should be simple to understand and protect.
- Statutes outlining parental rights are currently scattered confusingly throughout Florida law.
- They do not provide clear comprehensive guidelines to agencies.
- This confusion for parents and governmental agencies results in undue infringement upon the rights of parents.
- Passing the “Parent’s Bill of Rights” will consolidate current parental rights laws into one comprehensive statute providing clear and concise guidelines for Florida citizens and government agencies.
What is the solution?
A grassroots movement of Florida citizens embracing their fundamental rights as parents and actively engaging in the Florida legislative process and working with government to secure those rights.
Florida Legislators passing this common-sense law acknowledging the fundamental rights and responsibilities of parents to raise their children and outlining government roles in helping to protect the rights of these parents and children.
Dear Florida parents,
it's time to make history.
Your involvement brings hope for the future of Florida and our families.
How can I
This is a volunteer led, grassroots movement.
We believe that thousands of Florida parents are determined to stand on behalf of Florida familes.
Contact your Representative and Senator
Sign the Petition
Webinars & Meetings