Why we need
the parent's bill of rights in florida
- Your rights as a parent should be simple to understand and protect.
- Statutes outlining parental rights are currently scattered confusingly throughout Florida law.
- They do not provide clear comprehensive guidelines to agencies.
- This confusion for parents and governmental agencies results in undue infringement upon the rights of parents.
- Passing the “Parent’s Bill of Rights” will consolidate current parental rights laws into one comprehensive statute providing clear and concise guidelines for Florida citizens and government agencies.
What is the solution?
Dear Florida parents,
it's time to make history.
Your involvement brings hope for the future of Florida and our families.
How can I
This is a volunteer led, grassroots movement.
We believe that thousands of Florida parents are determined to stand on behalf of Florida familes.
Help build awareness for parental rights in Florida by following on social media and sharing content with your friends and family.
Respond quickly to Social Media “Calls to Action” During the Legislative Session (beginning March 2021)
Watch for Webinar Meetings and share them with family and friends.
Ask about how you can host a webinar!