Staying up to date with
your parental rights in florida
Featured Florida News
FL Parental Rights Lawsuits Against Schools
Indian River County
Florida father speaks out after alleged mistreatment of autistic child at school
An Okaloosa County father is sharing his story after receiving a school district investigation report that accuses his child's teacher of mistreating his child.
DISTURBING: Autistic Child Abused at School in Okaloosa County, Three Educators Arrested
A Fort Walton Beach teacher has been charged with child abuse after an investigation revealed she allegedly committed several despicable actions against a special needs student.
Eddie Perillo files far-reaching lawsuit
The father of an autistic boy who suffered alleged abuse at Kenwood Elementary School is demanding a trial by jury, according to the lawsuit filed with the U.S. District Court in Pensacola on Wednesday.
National Parental Rights Updates
- New Hampshire: One More Push Needed!
- Urgent: Calls needed THIS MORNING to save Parents’ Bill of Rights
- California Bill Test
- Georgia Leads the Way
- Urgent Action Needed to Stop Dangerous California Bill
- Call NJ School Board to Delay Worrisome Standards
- Winning Defense: Stopping Bad Bills across the Nation
- Action Alert: Urge Your State Senator to Support Reasonable Childhood Independence Bill
- Call Now to Protect Parental Rights and Children in Missouri Public Schools
- Call Congress Now to Stop Creation of Massive Government Database￼
- Call Congress Now to Stop Creation of Massive Government Database
- Action Alert: Contact Critical Senate Committee Now in Support of Parental Rights
- Urgent Calls Needed to Support Good Curriculum Transparency Bill in Delaware￼
- Urgent Calls Needed to Support Good Curriculum Transparency Bill in Delaware
- Urgent Action Needed: NH Senate Committee to Hear 2 Critical Bills￼
How can I
This is a volunteer led, grassroots movement.
We believe that thousands of Florida parents are determined to stand on behalf of Florida familes.
Contact your Representative and Senator
Sign the Petition
Webinars & Meetings