Staying up to date with
your parental rights in florida
Featured Florida News
FL Parental Rights Lawsuits Against Schools
Indian River County
Florida father speaks out after alleged mistreatment of autistic child at school
An Okaloosa County father is sharing his story after receiving a school district investigation report that accuses his child's teacher of mistreating his child.
DISTURBING: Autistic Child Abused at School in Okaloosa County, Three Educators Arrested
A Fort Walton Beach teacher has been charged with child abuse after an investigation revealed she allegedly committed several despicable actions against a special needs student.
Eddie Perillo files far-reaching lawsuit
The father of an autistic boy who suffered alleged abuse at Kenwood Elementary School is demanding a trial by jury, according to the lawsuit filed with the U.S. District Court in Pensacola on Wednesday.
National Parental Rights Updates
- Does AG Memo Hold Threat to Activist Parents?
- McAuliffe: Parents can’t be trusted
- ALEC: The Time Is Now to Halt Anonymous Child Abuse Reports
- Part-time Online Communications Coordinator
- Part-time Development Coordinator
- Part-time Legislative Efforts Coordinator
- Must See Parents’ Rights Video
- Time to Take Action in Your State
- New Family Protections in Texas, Florida
- Lending a Little HELP to the Senate’s Discussion
- DC Legislation “Disease” Spreading as Warned
- DC “Legislative Disease” Spreading as Warned
- Empowering Volunteers to Bring Change to Florida
- Florida Adopts Parents’ Bill of Rights
- Parents’ Bill of Rights Making Progress in Florida
How can I
This is a volunteer led, grassroots movement.
We believe that thousands of Florida parents are determined to stand on behalf of Florida familes.
Contact your Representative and Senator
Sign the Petition
Webinars & Meetings