Staying up to date with
your parental rights in florida
An Okaloosa County father is sharing his story after receiving a school district investigation report that accuses his child’s teacher of mistreating his child.
A Fort Walton Beach teacher has been charged with child abuse after an investigation revealed she allegedly committed several despicable actions against a special needs student.
The father of an autistic boy who suffered alleged abuse at Kenwood Elementary School is demanding a trial by jury, according to the lawsuit filed with the U.S. District Court in Pensacola on Wednesday.
“I find it absurd that if someone witnesses a teacher knock a student down or forces a student to sit in a basket, that no one feels it is their duty to call a parent.”
- DC Bill #GivingTuesday Update
- Are Your Children at Risk?
- Your Help is Needed
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Breaking: Minor Consent Bill Postponed
- DC Council Would Discard Constitution, End Parents’ Rights
- “Believe me! I’m a mother!” Rally at Philadelphia City Hall
- Mom Hogtied and Arrested Over Nothing Case
- State Efforts Moving Forward for 2021
- Good News, Tennessee!
- What You Need to Know – TN Calls for Check on “All Children”
- New Bill in Congress to Preserve Parental Rights During COVID-19
- How Are You Holding Up?
- ALEC Success Means National Support – Action Needed
- Executive Order Should Help Families
How can I
This is a volunteer led, grassroots movement.
We believe that thousands of Florida parents are determined to stand on behalf of Florida familes.
Help build awareness for parental rights in Florida by following on social media and sharing content with your friends and family.
Respond quickly to Social Media “Calls to Action” During the Legislative Session (beginning March 2021)
Watch for Webinar Meetings and share them with family and friends.
Ask about how you can host a webinar!